the jury has spoken -- we are moving to sunny bermuda next week!! put away that smelly stained jacket and let's whip out a flirty bikini babeeeeey!!!! who's with me? who's with me??!!
"I see no truth whatsoever in stories of extraterrestrial visitors, crop circles, the bermuda triangle, or many of the other 'mysteries' that permeate pop culture."
-dan brown
6 comments:
This is sooo fucking spooky ok...coz I swear last night I had a dream (wic I just remembered after reading this) you whispered to me that you were finally moving to Bermuda!
It's fuzzy and I don't know what the scenario or what was said, but I just knew you told me you were going to finally settle down...man.
Must be missing you a bit coz having conversations with you in my dreams :(
Love lots.
omg!!! you shitin on me!!!
yeah, celebratin' hari raya here, just the two of us. highlight of the day -- went to eat at some indian restaurant then watched employee of the month with two other tai-tai's!
so fuckin sad man...
will give you my # soon as i get a mobile.
love you!!
arnie
have fun in bermuda.. selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin. this is our first REAL RAYA in Malaysia after 7 years. I hope you will meet friends in Bermuda and won't be lonely no more.
ciah - nibong tebal
ciah, selamat hari raya to you too :) guess we're at the opposite ends of the spectrum ey -- you returning home and me, getting away from home *sigh*
making friends here and there but never the same as my buddies back home...
Selamat Hari Raya Arnie and Mr Arnie. Dont you ever want to post a pix of Farid? I have a vision of him with gigi jongang. I don't know why. I'm sure he doesnt deserve that unfair, wacky-are- you nuts!-picture I have of him ... so post his pix can?
Marina
eh woman, actually you're right la. he does indeed have 'gigi jongang' coz his mouth is always gapping open dok tersengih2!!! muhahahahah:)
Post a Comment